Seeking outgoing, energetic individuals to fulfill community appearance requests in the Las Vegas area, including Cashman Field. This position provides a great opportunity to interact with fans and to learn about the operations of a professional sports team by working events both inside and outside of the ball park. This is a part-time non-exempt position.
- Work on a part-time basis as the team mascot.
- Execute mascot appearances in the community, which may include nights and weekends.
- Perform and/or provide support to community and team appearances. This may include but is not limited to sponsors, charities, media and private functions.
- Work directly with the Community Relations, Sales and Marketing departments with appearances and promotions.
- Help increase the footprint of the Las Vegas 51s in the community.
- Costume performance experience.
- Be available and willing to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Be athletic and physically fit.
- Must be able to work in a costume.
- Must be able to communicate nonverbally and create spontaneous crowd interaction.
- Must have a great sense of humor and enjoy interacting with others.
- Must be well organized and dependable.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be local to Las Vegas and able to carry out appearances in the city and surrounding areas.
- Works well with children and other staff members at many events.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have a clean DMV record and pass a background check.
- Exhibit company core values.