Security Officers-Las Vegas 51s
The Howard Hughes name is synonymous with entrepreneurial vision, tenacity and a pioneering spirit—values still embodied by The Howard Hughes Corporation today. While Hughes’ passion for aviation and the silver screen are legendary, it was his investment in real estate that forms the bedrock of the company. At the core of our DNA, we believe we can Make Life Extraordinary. We strive to embody these same qualities for every individual that our company touches, from stakeholders to partners, from consumer to shareholder.
We believe in “Thinking Big” at The Howard Hughes Corporation. We demand excellence and an unrelenting dedication to success. Our mission is to be the pre-eminent developer and operator of master planned communities and mixed-use properties in the United States. We create timeless places and memorable experiences that inspire people while driving sustainable, long-term growth and value. We create environments where people want to live, work, shop, dine and play from coast to coast.
Security Officers ensure the security and safety of all personnel, visitors and the premises.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deal effectively with a wide variety of personalities and situations requiring diplomacy, tact, friendliness and poise.
- Ensure the security and safety of all personnel, visitors and the premises.
- Adhere to and enforce company service standards and operating procedure.
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers.
- Provide accurate directions to various venue amenities.
- Control access points to secured areas.
- Patrol and monitor concourse or club levels and assist with guest issues.
- Assist with gate check points and security procedures.
- Respond to crowd control issues in venue or parking lots.
- Respond to altercations and assist with ejections.
- Assist with unruly guests of the venue.
18+ years of age.
Strong verbal communication skills.
Ability to enforce policies and procedures.
Excellent customer service skills.
Job requires employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue. Employee will be exposed to the elements, including extreme temperatures and inclement weather. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk long distances, and climb up/down stairs. The employee is required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or sit and must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.