Personal Shopping Manager
Over the past six years, The Howard Hughes Corporation has diligently worked to revitalize the South Street Seaport District. The newly renovated Seaport District will be world renowned for events, entertainment and retail. After completion, the Seaport District will encompass seven buildings on several city blocks totaling more than 400,000 square feet filled with cutting-edge dining, shopping, entertainment and cultural offerings that will be one of the city’s ultimate destinations.
As part of the redevelopment effort, Milan-based 10 Corso Como will be opening in the Seaport District as part of the districts ongoing transformation. The New York store will be 10 Corso Como’s only U.S. location and is consistent with other offerings curated to date by The Howard Hughes Corporation for the revitalized Seaport District that will include culinary experiences from renowned restaurateurs Jean-Georges Vongerichten and the Momofuku Group led by David Chang, a 40,000 square foot food market by Jean-Georges, iPic Theaters and the new Pier 17® highlighted by its 1.5-acre rooftop that will be programmed year-round and become one of the world’s most recognized entertainment destinations.
10 Corso Como New York is a lifestyle destination that offers men’s & women’s fashion, beauty, books, objects and design. We are looking for a Personal Shopping Manager that is responsible for delivering best in class client service, achieving individual sales goals, building lasting client relationships through mastery of product knowledge and selling ceremonies as well as curating and building wardrobes.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive tangible revenue & intangible revenue through customer acquisition, retention, growth and satisfaction.
- Provide white glove, high touch service.
- Construct clear and accessible lines of communication for current and prospective clients.
- Optimize the customer experience through personalized, premium, high-touch service.
- Establish strong personal relationships with clients to encourage customer loyalty and increase. sales, meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Build spend levels of existing client base to VIP level.
- Maintain base of global contacts and comprehensive knowledge of industry leaders.
- Recognize and avert probability of lapsed customers via outstanding service and consistent communication.
- Collaborate with management to devise and implement effective customer outreach methods to engage potential clients and reconnect with lapsed customers.
- Respond to customer queries and needs effectively & efficiently, acting with urgency to deliver results.
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude in every situation to constantly raise the level of service provided and consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Work closely with senior sales associates to ensure all clienteling goals are achieved, and that the client experience is exceptional.
- Follow all cash desk policies and procedures, including proper cash handling, along with credit card and customer privacy compliance.
- Accurately process charge-send sales per company guidelines.
- Assist in packing and wrapping customers' merchandise.
- Participate in all inventory counts and protect the assets of the store through understanding and complying with operating procedures.
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues and merchandise.
- Attend product knowledge training and store meetings.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Keyholder Responsibilities – open & close the store as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Experience as a personal shopper, fashion concierge or sales associate in fashion and luxury goods retail with an established clientele required.
- Superior market, product & brand awareness, and exceptional ability to match to customer needs.
- Experience within luxury product and a keen understanding of luxury client attributes, needs and expectations.
- Excellence in customer service – an appreciation and understanding of the importance of customer care as a function of the business.
- Strong motivation and capacity to lead by example, inspiring productivity and results.
- Proven track record of constantly raising the bar, elevating service levels and driving revenue.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships in all scopes of business.
- Autonomous self-starter & confident decision-maker, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- BA/BS preferred.