The ideal candidate has a genuine passion for hospitality, energetic, and comfortable in a fast-paced environment to prepare food and set up stations for service. We are looking for someone who is team-oriented, has a willingness to contribute with a flexible and positive attitude, and wants to be a part of a company that continually strives for culinary excellence and nurtures its team for growth.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver the highest quality food and service
- Responsible for daily operational procedures and food production and plating in accordance to specifications and timing standards.
- Able to read, follow, and execute all recipes.
- Demonstrate a passion for details and a willingness to learn.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and guests.
- Understand and follow the proper DOH food safety policies.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of 1 year culinary experience in a fine dining restaurant
- Must have a strong sense of urgency
- Must be conscious of physical presentation, meticulous to detail, and clean work habits
- Possess the ability to multitask with a calm demeanor and be able to maintain order under pressure
- Strong knowledge of cooking techniques, food preparation, and knife handling
- Be self-disciplined, show initiative, and demonstrate high degree of drive and determination
- Possess a positive attitude and strong work ethic with the mentality of a team player
- Full-time flexible hours are required (able to work breakfast, late nights, weekends, holidays)