The Woodlands is consistently recognized as one of the nation’s premier master planned communities. As its name suggests, The Woodland’s tightknit community is fully committed to the preservation of its 28,400-acre home and serene lifestyle with nearly 7,000 acres of green space protected in 127 parks, seven golf courses, and plentiful greenbelts and forest preserves.
Located near the core, Hughes Landing is a 66-acre mixed-use waterfront development that will create a “lifestyle intersection” comprised of much retail, entertainment, multi-family residences, office buildings and a hotel for business and leisure travel. Other developments in Town Center and Creekside Park create additional retail opportunities in the affluent community.
- Throughout its nearly 40-year history, The Woodlands has led the way in practicing environmental preservation and focusing on enhancing its natural setting.
- The Woodlands is home to over 1,900 employers with nearly 50,000 employees. The future Exxon Mobil campus will bring an additional 10,000 direct employees within four miles.
- Currently served by two major thoroughfares – I-45 and the Hardy Toll Road – the completion of the Grand Parkway will create additional connectivity to the growing Energy Corridor.
- Hughes Landing will be a thriving urban community located on Lake Woodlands and built to LEED-certified standards.
- In Town Center, one of the hottest commercial markets across all of Houston, there is the opportunity to develop five MSF of office space, 2,000 residential units, three hotels and two condominium towers surrounded by streetside retail and dining.
- Creekside Park Village will meet the daily, one-stop shopping and service needs of the residents in the Village of Creekside Park, which is planned for 6,300 new families.